Friday, October 12, 2007

College Life

First Im not excited with college life because I miss all the happiest moment with my friends in my high school. But being college is the another step to achieve my goals in life . And when the first day of class started I feel a little bit excitement I dont know why, maybe because I want to know who are my teachers and my classmate. And when I see them they are all nice and Im not wrong because they are all good to me. And I want to know them better because I want to be close with them. And now I had a bonding with them when we join in interpretative dance and that is the one of a happiest moment for me in college life.Being a college student is hard, but in that level we can get an additional knowledge about the profession we had chosen. So I enjoy every meetings we had in class so that I can do our homework, project, quiz very well. I hope that second semester they are all my classmate again because Im enjoy having a bonding with them.

No comments: